- get BSD pr merged so the Makefile won't throw an error (UNIX_BASED is defined in my BSD pr)
- replace try/catch exceptions with if checks to prevent segfaulting without making bigger/slower exe
- replace filename_normalize logic written in Win32/POSIX with C++17 std::filesystem::canonical
- replace create_directory with create_directories (this one is a one line fix so it'll be a quickie)
- replace overriding logic using macros to actually replace the current code so no override required
- add special protections on directory_destroy() since Josh is a big stinky cheese butt poopy head!
- add file_find_first(), file_find_next(), and file_find_close() (file_find_close() is a redundant stub tho)
- anything Josh, Robert, or fundies can add to this that I am missing. Please suggest your ideas.
Note i want this extension to be self-contained, meaning that all code can be used as-is in other projects unrelated to enigma without relying on code found in the rest of ENIGMA's repository.
Right now, the only things I duplicated into the extension for self-containment, are a few small string utility functions, which takes up about maybe 25 lines of code at most, and won't need maintenance practically ever, due to the how it was written, and how reliable the code itself is. I doubt it'll change.
@@ Coverage Diff @@ ## master #2009 +/- ## ======================================= Coverage 30.95% 30.95% ======================================= Files 197 197 Lines 19115 19115 ======================================= Hits 5918 5918 Misses 13197 13197
UNMATCHED: Error: The following images are found in master but not the pull request: