I caught a bug in libEGM's GMX reader with respect to instance ids in the rooms. I noticed by comparing the code generation of TKG's Key to Success between a GMX and his GMK that some instances across different rooms had the same instance ids. I had defragged the GMK project for the comparison.
In GM, instance ids should be unique across the entire project, and no two rooms should have instances with the exact same ids. The problem was baked into the GMX reader's id handling. This pull request effectively fixes the issue by reusing the existing id map to persist the maximum ids across a single GMX project.
TKG's Key to Success GMX now works identically to his GMK when built from emake. I compared the code generation with the GMK again and saw no differences.
I also decided to fix the starting id of tiles and instances in here to match that of classic GM. Instances used to start at 100001 and tiles at 10000001. I updated the collision test to reflect this as well.
@@ Coverage Diff @@ ## master #1989 +/- ## ========================================== - Coverage 30.95% 30.91% -0.05% ========================================== Files 197 196 -1 Lines 19115 19095 -20 ========================================== - Hits 5918 5904 -14 + Misses 13197 13191 -6
|Impacted Files||Coverage Δ|