build emake

Reporter: fundies  |  Status: open  |  Last Modified: April 07, 2020, 08:07:51 PM

Partner of enigma-dev/RadialGM#107
codecov[bot]  
>Codecov Report

Merging #1931 into master will decrease coverage by 0.00%.
The diff coverage is n/a.

Impacted file tree graph

@@            Coverage Diff             @@
##           master    #1931      +/-   ##
==========================================
- Coverage   28.23%   28.23%   -0.01%     
==========================================
  Files         166      166              
  Lines       17010    17027      +17     
==========================================
+ Hits         4803     4807       +4     
- Misses      12207    12220      +13     
Impacted Files Coverage Δ
...GMAsystem/SHELL/Widget_Systems/widgets_mandatory.h 27.27% <0.00%> (-2.73%) ⬇️
...IGMAsystem/SHELL/Platforms/General/POSIX/shell.cpp 0.00% <0.00%> (ø)
ENIGMAsystem/SHELL/Platforms/xlib/XLIBwindow.cpp 51.79% <0.00%> (+1.16%) ⬆️
...stem/SHELL/Bridges/xlib-OpenGL/graphics_bridge.cpp 52.17% <0.00%> (+3.33%) ⬆️

Continue to review full report at Codecov.

Legend - Click here to learn more
Δ = absolute <relative> (impact), ø = not affected, ? = missing data
Powered by Codecov. Last update a999501...fdb1336. Read the comment docs.

RobertBColton  

@fundies here's where your missing directory.
jdi::builtin->add_search_directory("ENIGMAsystem/SHELL/");

I tried prepending enigma_root to it with no luck however.

RobertBColton  

Here's another facet of this that is arguably wrong. Although this should have the keywords broken, it should not have been a crash. The reason it crashes is because the server requests the first available resource without checking if there even are any.
const char* raw = plugin.FirstResource();

I tried to fix this by adding an additional check if we hit the end of the resources before that line, but alas it did not work. The reason is because the underlying code Josh wrote never initializes the iterator until the first available resource is requested. So when there are no resources, it still thinks there are some.

jdi::definition_scope::defiter rit;

return (rit == searching_in->members.end() && uit == searching_in->using_general.end());

Please sign in to post comments, or you can view this issue on GitHub.