time-killer-games | Status: closed | Last Modified: January 25, 2018, 04:17:06 PM
- Replaced directory_delete() with directory_destroy() for GM compatibility
- In PFfilemanip.h I declared directory_delete() for those who still want that
- directory_destroy() / directory_delete() can now delete non-empty directories
- Replaced some, (not all), of the WinAPI functions with portable solutions
- Added functions directory_rename() and directory_copy() <
Just a note: please keep your changes to one pull request instead of creating a new one for each commit, it makes things messy.
@faissaloo Sorry, I tried to do that initially but I couldn't figure it out. I'll make sure I know how to do it before I create my next pull request.
Before someone merges this pull request, I have one quick change to make because I'm OCD. The code should work the same, I just want to replace a few string comparisons to use GetFullPathName() to make them more reliable. i.e. two strings aren't equal if one of them has an extra slash somewhere in the path and the other one doesn't. GetFullPathName() will remove excess slashes, eliminating this problem. I'll post a comment here when I have that done.
Alright, I'm done. It's ready to be merged unless anyone feels otherwise. :)
Can you merge this with #1073 so we can commit them as a transaction?
@JoshDreamland It says "Only those with write access to this repository can merge pull requests."
This has gone kind of stale, so I'm going to close it. I will leave #1073 open for now; please merge these changes into that branch (
patch-2) if you still want them merged. The build bot should work properly on it, now.
Notice: Undefined variable: context in /var/www/html/enigma-dev.org/issues/view_ticket.php on line 114
Please sign in to post comments, or you can view this issue on GitHub.