Pages: « 1 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving the project  (Read 791 times)
Offline (Male) cheeseboy
Reply #30 Posted on: May 05, 2019, 05:02:06 AM

View Profile
How about we don't edit other people's words, thanks. Put the topic back as is.

@Josh

I do like to play, I do like to argue and if you all are too fragile to handle it that's too bad. I'm sorry for you. I'd bet I'm more stressed than any of you but I put up with being called an idiot or whatever without crying for bans or censorship. I've had a "Fucking Moron" badge on my account for 10 years now. Honestly, this project had stagnated a few years back and I gave it a second wind lately. Hopefully, it can continue without me. Maybe, YAL or whoever will step up. But, Honestly I do, and have, played nice with people irl enough. I don't want to worry about everyone's feelings in some online hobby group. I don't really have any will/intent to change. I'm not so fond of Rusky / Robert or whoever that I'm going to change my personality just so they'll like me more. I'm in multiple communities where I get along with others but software devs seems to have the most fragile egos. I put a lot of work into the project and even though part of me wants to see it burn right now because of your attitudes I do hope you finish it even without me.
Offline (Male) time-killer-games
Reply #31 Posted on: May 07, 2019, 03:52:33 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
cheese, if you would please, understand. You dont need to be told that. You do understand. Thats the problem. You are right about most the stuff you are saying and everyone is whining about you leaving while pretending they want you to.

And yes, I am an asshat who doesn't listen but admits these things. Asshat for the win!

I love you guys. All of you. This is a community with special needs. That's why I joined it. I have special needs.
Offline (Male) faissaloo
Reply #32 Posted on: May 10, 2019, 04:11:40 AM

Contributor

View Profile WWW Email
Just saying, I wouldn't waste my time justifying myself to this guy.
Reply #33 Posted on: May 10, 2019, 02:03:40 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
If you are refering to me, I'm definitely not justifying myself. I went on and on about how bad I feel about this whole situation, and my most previous comment was me just trying to lighten up the conversation. In all seriousness, I hope this is something we can all put behind us and continue working together, including cheeseboy, whatever that may look like.
Offline (Male) faissaloo
Reply #34 Posted on: May 10, 2019, 04:22:01 PM

Contributor

View Profile WWW Email
If you are refering to me, I'm definitely not justifying myself. I went on and on about how bad I feel about this whole situation, and my most previous comment was me just trying to lighten up the conversation. In all seriousness, I hope this is something we can all put behind us and continue working together, including cheeseboy, whatever that may look like.
Mostly referring to Josh, you need to stop blaming yourself for the behaviour of others.
Reply #35 Posted on: May 10, 2019, 07:29:14 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
As proven by today's discord session, I unintentionally cause a lot of hell and strife for everyone whenever the discussion ever goes political or religious/anti-religious. It's not just fundies to blame, as he wasn't even around to be a part of what just ended. If my lack of self control continues i think im going to leave discord regardless of fundies not being there, as I'm part of the problem over there.

Sometimes I have even done it intentionally, but that was mainly toward fundies so while one could argue thats more reason for him to not be on there the same could be said for me because my behavior regardless of who else is involved its on me.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 07:39:23 PM by time-killer-games » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3
  Print