Pages: « 1 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I have no instances! Only background is visible  (Read 7779 times)
Offline (Unknown gender) TheExDeus
Reply #45 Posted on: August 06, 2014, 04:19:02 AM

Developer

View Profile
I usually download from the Download section -> Additional packages. There the LGM and plugin is always up to date (as in, if you can get a newer version somewhere, it's probably there).
But glad it works now. It will probably break in the near future though, as many changes are coming.
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #46 Posted on: August 06, 2014, 10:09:45 AM

View Profile
I usually download from the Download section -> Additional packages. There the LGM and plugin is always up to date (as in, if you can get a newer version somewhere, it's probably there).
But glad it works now. It will probably break in the near future though, as many changes are coming.

Okey, will download manually in a moment, I'm aware of that, it's the nature of the beast until it reaches maturity  :D

What I'm concerned right now is if the problems I was experiencing were my fault (As I suspect) or was LGM-ENIGMA broken.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx
Offline (Unknown gender) sorlok_reaves
Reply #47 Posted on: August 06, 2014, 12:00:38 PM
Contributor

View Profile
Well, if you're satisfied with your backup strategy, you can always load the old partition and try deleting ~/.enigma.
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #48 Posted on: August 06, 2014, 01:43:05 PM

View Profile
Well, if you're satisfied with your backup strategy, you can always load the old partition and try deleting ~/.enigma.

Will try that as soon as I finish setting up a local repo in this install (For all the stuff I use that is'nt on official/ppa or it's too outdated)  :)

EDIT : I managed to fuck up the new install while trying to create an offline repo for my stuff  >:(

So after a clean install here I am, almost ready to fuck it up again, this time with an iso image and apton cd, no other method (Without php servers) is available it seems, even methods that used to work no longer do  >:(

I hope this time everything will go according to plan ;D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 06:53:24 PM by edsquare » Logged
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4
  Print