Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Kimi Kini  (Read 2242 times)
Offline (Male) time-killer-games
Posted on: July 20, 2014, 10:14:23 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email

I am working on a lot of projects now, but this one is on the top of my priority list for the time being. This game will be a anime/chibi art-styled platformer. Kimi has three forms; blonde hair / normal form, black hair / gothic form, and white hair / angelic form. Normal form is the default you'll need to pick up items to temporarily change to gothic or angelic form. Angelic & gothic form have opposite ability pros and cons. Normal form is an even ballence between the two. This is what Kimi looks like in the title screen:

Which obviously isn't chibi, it's "regular" anime. But in the actual gameplay, to make the art easier to produce, what with all the animation and stuff, she'll be chibi style. Google image "chibi" if you are confused. Kimi proudly wear her biniki in honor of the best time of year, the summer, no matter how cold it gets, with no blankets to snuggle in. Join her in her quest to stop an anonymous evil force from throwing planet earth into an eternal winter. The artwork you see right now as well as everything to come in this topic I did from scratch and is my property.

Boobs.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 09:14:43 PM by time-killer-games » Logged
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #1 Posted on: July 20, 2014, 11:41:46 PM

View Profile
I am working on a lot of projects now, but this one is on the top of my priority list for the time being. This game will be a anime/chibi art-styled platformer. You'll unlock quite a selection of characters. However kimi is the one you start off with. This is what she'll look like in the title screen & character selector:

Which obviously isn't Chibi, it's "regular" anime. But in the actual gameplay to make the art easier to produce, what with all the animation and stuff, she'll be in her chibi form. Google image "chibi" if you are confused. Please note the artwork above isn't finished, I have a lot to do with it still, a better, less-clunky layout and a background scene. The artwork you see right now as well as everything to come in this topic I did from scratch and is my property.

Boobs.

Will she show any?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx
Reply #2 Posted on: July 21, 2014, 11:37:00 AM

Contributor

View Profile Email
I've considered a hidden "cheat" to make her topless in that picture, since I already drew that version, but it's more of a joke than anything because I don't spank my monkey watching a cartoon that's just weird.
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #3 Posted on: July 21, 2014, 01:10:33 PM

View Profile
I've considered a hidden "cheat" to make her topless in that picture, since I already drew that version, but it's more of a joke than anything because I don't spank my monkey watching a cartoon that's just weird.

I don't spank my monkey watching cartoons either, I was just joking, man for a guy wih your signature you take some stuff way too seriously.

By the by did you check out the thread where you ask about an Ubuntu library?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 03:27:01 PM by edsquare » Logged
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx
Reply #4 Posted on: July 21, 2014, 02:05:08 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
The artwork is now "done" I have a lot to do still her body proportions don't look right but I might keep it that way being lazy. It has a background from a photo I took at the beach. I added more effects with the text. Addded a menu. The letters read from left to right the three "synonyms" for the japanese slang, "chibi".
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:07:55 PM by time-killer-games » Logged
Reply #5 Posted on: July 21, 2014, 02:12:46 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
darkstar you deleted your comment in this topic when I refreshed and it was before I actually read it. What did you say, bro?
Offline (Unknown gender) Darkstar2
Reply #6 Posted on: July 21, 2014, 03:13:15 PM

View Profile Email
Wasn't anything important it was a bit of humour/joke at the cartoon comment
but deleted it....I have to think 1000 times before writing anything around here anymore.

Wasn't important.

Reply #7 Posted on: July 24, 2014, 08:43:56 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
YOOOooo guys I'm making major headway!!! :D
Pages: 1
  Print