Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Religious wars in the programming community  (Read 8862 times)
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #30 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 12:28:54 PM

View Profile
Edsquare you misunderstand me. It's a matter of coincidence because it's completely based on my experience. If I moved to another state or country I won't deny every environment is different. I was just complaining on how it just so happens to be where I live. Also now that I think of it you're right, Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, etc are all Christians but they are extremely fucked up in the head. I need to be not so quick to make invalid assumptions.

And don't generalize the other way around, not all christians are lying hypocrits, most are true believers who happen to believe despite the evidence, but that doesn't make them bad people, it only makes them missguided and deluded.

Have you seen me talk about the historical monsters that happen to be christians? No, because although they were both christians and complete amoral psychotic/sociopathic monsters, it doesn't make everyone that shares that belief a monster, it only proves that you can use religion to make good people do bad things.

Don't jump to the conclusion/assumption, first investigate and find out if your data is correct, find out from several sources, preferably neutral ones, then you can make an educated guess; and always make sure to frase carefully so as not to be missunderstood.  ;)

Also it's hard finding other Atheists because I'm afraid of people in general. I've been rejected by like everyone in every school I've gone to. Public/private doesn't matter I've been to plenty of both and everyone hates me. Edsquare you seem to be a real friend I really appreciate talking with you it encourages me to connect in more social events. I've been talking about these things in counceling and the doctor pretty much suggests the same thing you did, Eds, he mentioned this website called "meet up" ( www.meetup.com ) where you can meet people in your area you know you'll like and make plans to hang out. I like this one a lot I'm gonna have to check it out: http://www.meetup.com/Godless-and-Proud-Atheists-Anti-theists-Apostates/

Let me guess they mock you, reject you, call you names, and in general they are just gigantic dicks, Am I right?

Been there done that, search for a support group outside school if need be, but I suspect not everybody in school is the same, I think you could make friends among the other castouts; why would you want to hang out with pricks, cunts and dicks? Better to hang out with nonjudgmental people than with the popular kids just because they are popular.  ;)

I have a strange feeling Harri doesn't like me. I don't know why. <awkward silence>

What? I think you're wrong, but then again I could be wrong. Lets supose he doesn't like you, so what? fuck anybody that makes you feel akward, rejected and bad about yourself just because you are as you are, FUCK THEM!  :D
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx
Offline (Male) time-killer-games
Reply #31 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 12:39:55 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
That's right ExDeus you harri penis FUCK YOU! jk jk
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #32 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 12:51:24 PM

View Profile
That's right ExDeus you harri penis FUCK YOU! jk jk

Was that necessary? Or was it a joke?
Groucho Marx
Reply #33 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 01:00:29 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
jk = just kidding. You basically told him the same thing in your post so I figured why not? :P
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #34 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 01:24:55 PM

View Profile
jk = just kidding. You basically told him the same thing in your post so I figured why not? :P

I told who what?

I did not tell anything to anybody, read carefully:
What? I think you're wrong, but then again I could be wrong. Lets supose he doesn't like you, so what? fuck anybody that makes you feel akward, rejected and bad about yourself just because you are as you are, FUCK THEM!

What I said is if someone makes you feel bad about yourself fuck them, but I didn't said fuck you to anybody...  :o
Groucho Marx
Offline (Unknown gender) Darkstar2
Reply #35 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 01:42:45 PM

View Profile Email
I think TKG nailed it sort of, I too have had the same experiences, most atheists I have seen just fuck around, drink, have no morals, disrespect authority, others, etc.  YET again TKG gave good examples of Christians who are fucked up seriously, and the name he gave are PERFECT examples, especially one of them amongst the names he mentioned :P  That's where you draw the line between believer and practicing Christian, I mean there are probably just as many believers who are sinning 24/7.  Though I have seen a trend of more promiscuity amongst atheists and bloody fucking drunks and violent tosspots. 

So as far as Christians who rape, cheat, lie, fuck around, etc, are they really Christians or are they dictated to be by their parents ???
You see that's the problem people are raised with religion so you use this as a guide, then you grow up and rebel...... That's the shite that happens when you dictate your life based on forced religion !

YET you might have some non religious people NOT fuck around with dem howes, drink up etc, because they know that's best, NOT because they are of a given religion.

So you have a division.

A group of SO CALLED religious/believing people being dangling pricks.

AND

Non religious/non believing people being equally dangling pricks.

YET in my experience I have seen more of a trend amongst non believers but yet I know better not to rely on such small sample and I'm sure it is pretty much divided, as human race flaws does not discriminate, no matter what fucked up the arse religion we are, we all share the same design and attribute flaws.

Now let's push this even further, how many so-called Catholics out there are non sinners, by the book......I think we could count them on our hands ......
NOW take any other religion, Buddhism, Judaism, Islamic, etc.etc... how many people in each group abide 100% by their rules.........Not much, how many people in a given religious practice their religion ? Again I would bet some money, not much.
I'd say now far less than before, times are changing.  People seem more open to believing something is out there than actually following a religion and "rules".

Some of the most promiscuous fuckers and drinkers of society were once Christians !
There again you have the opposite born again Christians.

So religion can be a bad and I'd even go as far as saying good for some.......
Especially those people who took wrong path in their lives and caused harm to themselves and others who one day are reborn Christians or whatever shite they decided to believe in......if it sets them on a right path and lead a good life, then so be it, all the better for them.

So religion can be a doubled edged sword.

A PERFECT example of people claiming to be religious but not knowing FUCK ALL about any of it, is this lady colleague whom I used to work for, she bragged that she was raised in Church, hardcore Christian all the way yet she was the most disgusting, rude bloody CUNT of an employee, promiscuous hoe bag, defying authority, disrespecting everyone in the office.........Christian my arse........I almost once called her out and wanted to ask what the bloody fuck kind of fucked up the arse Christian are you BITCH ??? But I didn't........ This goes perfectly with what TKG was saying citing examples......
YET.......there were some atheists who were calm, respectful...... WHY because they were raised to know better......... RAISED by the parents.....not by religion.

So in the end you have 50/50 I think.
No discrimination - You will see this trend across all races, cultures and religions.

Now maybe the fact TKG and I are seeing this trend more prominent with atheists might be a coincidence......
One thing for sure, people make babies now like flat bread !!!  It's so easy and pleasurable to FUCK and out comes the baby from the person you barely knew, that you fucked after a one nite stand or in a crack house...... Out of all the new born in this fucked up planet we live on, what % do you think was planned ? What % of those new born come from parents FIT to raise said child ?  I'd gamble and say the majority of babies put in this world were accidents from one nite fucks, or because the 2 bitches didn't wear the rubber when they were shagging each other after a hot nite out.  Result they put up babies in the world they can't properly raise, and some of those parents can be religious too.......So it's all in how you are raised and your own values..... This is why I am a strong supporter of abortion, under such circumstances.....instead of people making babies they are going to raise like shite.

If religion is suffice to keep some people in check, all the better, UNFORTUNATELY in 2014, religion is used mostly for evil and scam! if people are not aware of this, look at the news !!! 

One thing I disagree - wanking is a sin, pleasure is a sin......... If that was a sin then why did God make it pleasurable to blow your load.  So to me religion has flaws, and since it is man kind's creation, it is just as flawed.

But we all have free will (and free willies :D) ok the non english might not understand this part but never mind!

It's OUR own choice to be dicks or to NOT be, not God.

God is not a dictatorship.

Religion is man made, and therefore rules can be bent (just like the prostitutes these same Christians shag on a daily basis!).

@TKG: You are on the money !

@Ed: Are you MENSA ?  I mean with 180IQ,you are in the extreme rarity nowadays.

@Eds: I understood perfectly what you said to TKG, and it's true, don't let people put you down about yourself, fuck them, in the sense just channel them out.  HOWEVER, keep in mind some individuals have shite magnets and seem to be rejected by a large number of people.......so it's kinda hard to channel out ....er.......EVERYBODY.

Some people get along with anybody no matter how much of a pendejo they are ! and some people for odd reasons seem to attract only the bad people....I call those shite magnets.  How do I know ? Cuz I'm a shite magnet lol!

La belleza es subjetiva..... Algunas personas atraen la mierda.  :P

You will discover more and more why I think there is  a force controlling our lives, and that we are more than physical bodies.
Some people are nice and innocent and are part of the shite attractors, regardless of where they go, yet you have the most evil people get along with everyone.

Same for the music industry - again citing TKG's names he used as example, these people he mentioned are ZERO talent, arrogant, self centered *****..... in my opinion :D   So it's all about popularity right ?  YET some people with amazing talent are unheard of and just struggle.

So I'm hoping that after all this there is reward in the end...that this whole life was not for nothing ........ :D

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:51:23 PM by Darkstar2 » Logged
Reply #36 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 01:51:29 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
Okay I misread.
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #37 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 02:35:51 PM

View Profile
I think TKG nailed it sort of, I too have had the same experiences, most atheists I have seen just fuck around, drink, have no morals, disrespect authority, others, etc.  YET again TKG gave good examples of Christians who are fucked up seriously, and the name he gave are PERFECT examples, especially one of them amongst the names he mentioned :P  That's where you draw the line between believer and practicing Christian, I mean there are probably just as many believers who are sinning 24/7.  Though I have seen a trend of more promiscuity amongst atheists and bloody fucking drunks and violent tosspots. 

Sinning... what is sin? what the bible tells us? then everytime I work on sunday, or saturday or thursday I should be stoned to death, and not only I sin but everybody who doesn't stone me to death sins too.  ;D

Believer and practicing christian, you mean like the pedophile priests?

So as far as Christians who rape, cheat, lie, fuck around, etc, are they really Christians or are they dictated to be by their parents ???
You see that's the problem people are raised with religion so you use this as a guide, then you grow up and rebel...... That's the shite that happens when you dictate your life based on forced religion !

YET you might have some non religious people NOT fuck around with dem howes, drink up etc, because they know that's best, NOT because they are of a given religion.

So you have a division.

A group of SO CALLED religious/believing people being dangling pricks.

AND

Non religious/non believing people being equally dangling pricks.

So in short, anybody who is a prick isn't a true believer but a secret atheist? Give me a break! You can't be serious!

And I guess they are really atheists although they are pastors, ministers, priests and/or proud to shout to everybody how much of a believer they are...  :o

YET in my experience I have seen more of a trend amongst non believers but yet I know better not to rely on such small sample and I'm sure it is pretty much divided, as human race flaws does not discriminate, no matter what fucked up the arse religion we are, we all share the same design and attribute flaws.

Now let's push this even further, how many so-called Catholics out there are non sinners, by the book......I think we could count them on our hands ......
NOW take any other religion, Buddhism, Judaism, Islamic, etc.etc... how many people in each group abide 100% by their rules.........Not much, how many people in a given religious practice their religion ? Again I would bet some money, not much.
I'd say now far less than before, times are changing.  People seem more open to believing something is out there than actually following a religion and "rules".

Some of the most promiscuous fuckers and drinkers of society were once Christians !
There again you have the opposite born again Christians.

Like Ted Haggard? Born again twice?

So religion can be a bad and I'd even go as far as saying good for some.......
Especially those people who took wrong path in their lives and caused harm to themselves and others who one day are reborn Christians or whatever shite they decided to believe in......if it sets them on a right path and lead a good life, then so be it, all the better for them.

So religion can be a doubled edged sword.

A PERFECT example of people claiming to be religious but not knowing FUCK ALL about any of it, is this lady colleague whom I used to work for, she bragged that she was raised in Church, hardcore Christian all the way yet she was the most disgusting, rude bloody CUNT of an employee, promiscuous hoe bag, defying authority, disrespecting everyone in the office.........Christian my arse........I almost once called her out and wanted to ask what the bloody fuck kind of fucked up the arse Christian are you BITCH ??? But I didn't........ This goes perfectly with what TKG was saying citing examples......
YET.......there were some atheists who were calm, respectful...... WHY because they were raised to know better......... RAISED by the parents.....not by religion.

So in the end you have 50/50 I think.
No discrimination - You will see this trend across all races, cultures and religions.

Now maybe the fact TKG and I are seeing this trend more prominent with atheists might be a coincidence......
One thing for sure, people make babies now like flat bread !!!  It's so easy and pleasurable to FUCK and out comes the baby from the person you barely knew, that you fucked after a one nite stand or in a crack house...... Out of all the new born in this fucked up planet we live on, what % do you think was planned ? What % of those new born come from parents FIT to raise said child ?  I'd gamble and say the majority of babies put in this world were accidents from one nite fucks, or because the 2 bitches didn't wear the rubber when they were shagging each other after a hot nite out.  Result they put up babies in the world they can't properly raise, and some of those parents can be religious too.......So it's all in how you are raised and your own values..... This is why I am a strong supporter of abortion, under such circumstances.....instead of people making babies they are going to raise like shite.

If religion is suffice to keep some people in check, all the better, UNFORTUNATELY in 2014, religion is used mostly for evil and scam! if people are not aware of this, look at the news !!! 

One thing I disagree - wanking is a sin, pleasure is a sin......... If that was a sin then why did God make it pleasurable to blow your load.  So to me religion has flaws, and since it is man kind's creation, it is just as flawed.

But we all have free will (and free willies :D) ok the non english might not understand this part but never mind!

It's OUR own choice to be dicks or to NOT be, not God.

God is not a dictatorship.

Religion is man made, and therefore rules can be bent (just like the prostitutes these same Christians shag on a daily basis!).

@TKG: You are on the money !

@Ed: Are you MENSA ?  I mean with 180IQ,you are in the extreme rarity nowadays.

@Eds: I understood perfectly what you said to TKG, and it's true, don't let people put you down about yourself, fuck them, in the sense just channel them out.  HOWEVER, keep in mind some individuals have shite magnets and seem to be rejected by a large number of people.......so it's kinda hard to channel out ....er.......EVERYBODY.

Some people get along with anybody no matter how much of a pendejo they are ! and some people for odd reasons seem to attract only the bad people....I call those shite magnets.  How do I know ? Cuz I'm a shite magnet lol!

La belleza es subjetiva..... Algunas personas atraen la mierda.  :P

You will discover more and more why I think there is  a force controlling our lives, and that we are more than physical bodies.
Some people are nice and innocent and are part of the shite attractors, regardless of where they go, yet you have the most evil people get along with everyone.

Same for the music industry - again citing TKG's names he used as example, these people he mentioned are ZERO talent, arrogant, self centered *****..... in my opinion :D   So it's all about popularity right ?  YET some people with amazing talent are unheard of and just struggle.

So I'm hoping that after all this there is reward in the end...that this whole life was not for nothing ........ :D

So basically you are saying that any self proclaimed believer who happens to be a dick is in reality an atheist and that since they are atheists, and some atheist do have a different standard about moral than you (drinking, drugs, promiscuity) then all or most of atheists are dicks, cunts and m***erf***ers?

This is something that truly bugs me about religious people, they always say but you see he/she is not a true believer, even when that person is following to the letter the same book the one doing the discalification claims to follow.

Now if you are a jain I apologize, I wish every religious person converted to that religion.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:06:01 PM by edsquare » Logged
Groucho Marx
Reply #38 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 03:03:29 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
When I made that comment about drugs and alchohol I personally don't find it wrong to do those things but I personally don't do them nor do I recomend them to anyone (unless it's medical marijana as sometimes it could mean saving a person's life). I just like to play it extra safe an not take big risks. You have no way of knowing you'll become a lifeless severely-addicted alchoholic / vegetable until you've already tried it and it's too late, and that to me is enough reason to not experiement with it. I know it isn't garenteed, but it's a real risk. I know people won't agree with me, it doesn't mean their 'sinning' just because they disagree with me.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:06:46 PM by time-killer-games » Logged
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #39 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 03:11:51 PM

View Profile
When I made that comment about drugs and alchohol I personally don't find it wrong to do those things but I personally don't do them nor do I recomend them to anyone (unless it's medical marijana as sometimes it could mean saving a person's life). I just like to play it extra safe an not take big risks. You have no way of knowing you'll become a lifeless severely-addicted alchoholic / vegetable until you've already tried it and it's too late, and that to me is enough reason to not experiement with it. I know it isn't garenteed, but it's a real risk. I know people won't agree with me, it doesn't mean their 'sinning' just because they disagree with me.

Exactly, I've never done any drug and yet I really think it should be legal to buy them and do them, we already allow two legal drugs (tobacco and alcohol).

Also drinking, or doing pot and being promiscuous is, in no way, equal to being a rapist pedophile, a murderer, a misoginistic/Misandryc motherfu**er. Sure you may find those in any walk of society but if I happen to be a huge dick I don't get to hide behind the bible and say that it's not misoginy or racism because the bible says so.

EDIT:
Enough about this, I wont be answering any religious post anymore, lets better talk about games, TKG & Darkstar2 would you be willing to help me/teach me how to do some things for my game?

In exchange I could help you with story/art with one of yours (TKG doesn't need help with the history, his games are weird enough without my help  ;) )
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:19:16 PM by edsquare » Logged
Groucho Marx
Reply #40 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 03:39:51 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
My posts aren't religious. I was agreeing with you the whole time. Assuming you were only refering to darkstar I don't know why he insisted on saying drug addicts are worse people than child melostors. On a different topic this is the off topic subform so technically everything is allowed to be discussed here.  You can't stop darkstar he has to agree to. Me on the otherhand I'll shut up sorry for adding fluff to the discussion. PS my games are weird but in a creative, funny way, right?

Peace out homies.
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #41 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 03:45:37 PM

View Profile
My posts aren't religious. I was agreeing with you the whole time. Assuming you were only refering to darkstar I don't know why he insisted on saying drug addicts are worse people than child melostors. On a different topic this is the off topic subform so technically everything is allowed to be discussed here.  You can't stop darkstar he has to agree to. Me on the otherhand I'll shut up sorry for adding fluff to the discussion. PS my games are weird but in a creative, funny way, right?

Peace out homies.

It's not that the discussion is strictly out of place since the forum is offtopic but the discussion might drive some people away from enigma, so I wont answer any topic about it anymore, if anybody wants to talk about it with me we can do so by PM anytime.  :)

Yes your games are funny and very creative, not really weird but different from what most people do, but that is also a plus to me.

Peace out hommie :-P
Groucho Marx
Reply #42 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 06:29:00 PM

View Profile Email
Believer and practicing christian, you mean like the pedophile priests?

Not all priests are pedophiles  and not all priests are real Christians - they are pedophiles who decided to become priests for obvious reasons :P  There are pedophiles in every religion mind you, some at higher levels, but I won't go into that :D

So in short, anybody who is a prick isn't a true believer but a secret atheist? Give me a break! You can't be serious!

If you bothered reading carefully you would see that I meant that there are pricks in the two groups, religious and non religious perhaps equally.  There is no such a thing as a secret atheist that is absurd, most atheists are open about not believing in God or ANYTHING.  Might not be the same for religious people, by fear of persecution, :P

So basically you are saying that any self proclaimed believer who happens to be a dick is in reality an atheist and that since they are atheists, and some atheist do have a different standard about moral than you (drinking, drugs, promiscuity) then all or most of atheists are dicks, cunts and m***erf***ers?

Nope you are taking everything out of context - I said I am sure there is an equal number of pricks on both sides of the pond, even though I too have seen more bad atheist, but I know that does not mean all of them, I ALSO but you failed to read because there might be an agenda, I ALSO admitted I have seen non atheists being real jerks too, so what's the damn problem ???  I'm trying to say that religion or one's belief is not the sole indicator of someone's character, there are just as much bloody imbeciles who are Christian believers than here are those in any other religion or those non believers. 

Now if you are a jain I apologize, I wish every religious person converted to that religion.

See, I openly admit my beliefs but I don't try to ask people to convert to mine, and I don't appreciate people, especially atheists to tell me to stop believing or convert to another fucking gay religion, because I don't do that :D

I could give a fuck less about the cunts of priests or higher up fags who gave my so-called religion a bad name, that won't change my mind or change my beliefs, that would be like persecuting an entire race for the crimes of certain ones, that would be equally bad than saying a particular race is violence / crime prone.

To each their own, if some ****a across the street worships cotton candy and rocks, so be it, so long as the motherfucker doesn't bother me or try to change me, so be it, I respect that.

I have a feeling that in your case you probably have had an extremely traumatic experience, either in your childhood or as an adult in regards to religion, God, etc..... Not every believer or religious person is a raping pedophile or criminal.  There are probably just as much rapists and violent criminals who are non believers too.  You stopped believing for whatever reason, that's fine, nobody is judging you for that, I could care less really what religion people have or their beliefs, :P  BUT YET in 20-fucking-14 (2014) people still judge others based on skin colour, hair colour, sexual orientation and religion.

It almost makes me feel a shame to be part of this human race...... :D
Offline (Male) edsquare
Reply #43 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

View Profile

See, I openly admit my beliefs but I don't try to ask people to convert to mine, and I don't appreciate people, especially atheists to tell me to stop believing or convert to another fucking gay religion, because I don't do that :D

Only to this will I answer, I don't want you to convert to any religion, if I were to start proselitizing it would be to de convert people out of every religion, but you see... the Jains are the only religion out there (that I know of) whose tenants can be taken to any extremism you want and still will not cause suffering to anybody (They believe only in non violence) the extremist among them cover their mouths and nostrils so as not to aspire an insect by accident and harm it.  :)

I have no agenda, it just pisses me off when people say some of what you said, my bad I should be in control of my reactions to outside influence.
Groucho Marx
Reply #44 Posted on: July 19, 2014, 08:02:16 PM

View Profile Email
Exactly, I've never done any drug and yet I really think it should be legal to buy them and do them, we already allow two legal drugs (tobacco and alcohol).

I have never done drugs either, I don't think it is right to do drugs.  WHY ? because not only you are putting your life in danger, but the life of others in danger !  I have seen and heard about many vicious violent crimes, in majority of the cases they are drug related. FUCK drugs.  I'm ok for its medical use, under a controlled environment, but allowing everyone to stone themselves, you can imagine what kind of society that makes.  People who have kids and want them to play outside or if you want to get out of the house you want to feel safe, not fear someone will kill you because they were under the influence of a drug and did not know what they were doing, then get away with it and plead insanity and avoid jail ! makes me fucking sick.

Also mate, alcohol is NOT drugs.  That would be comparing apples and oranges.  Sure alcohol can also be used wrong and you can take the life of someone through drunk driving, BUT.....DRUG is a bigger problem anyway, many people have screwed their lives from drugs and their brains.

Also drinking, or doing pot and being promiscuous is, in no way, equal to being a rapist pedophile, a murderer, a

Nobody claimed otherwise.   However remove the drug cartel industry and you eliminated 95% world crimes.  Here, nearly 99% of crimes involve drug transaction gone wrong, money/drugs, there is always a connection drugs.

Anyhow if you got to know me in real life you'd see religion and God are the last topics I discuss, I only discussed this here since the topic was brought up by someone else, otherwise I have not discussed religion or God in ages.......:P

As far as games I am extremely busy and flooded, barely sleep.  I have too much on my plate, I have a few submissions I would like to do with LGM and ENIGMA, working on some native C++ application and projects I am writing straight in C++ and will use this in my projects/games directly and have them integrated to ENIGMA if accepted...
 and want to get some breather and really get into gaming and doing weird stuff too :D

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
  Print