Nice edsquare, it's nice to see a lot of third party tools and applications for GM. You don't see many these days. This is actually very much on topic as well.
Thanks for the kind words, they make up for the shock of not finding the post in the forum where I posted it
, for a moment there I thought I had broke some rule.
Any way a little update in the progress:
1) Solved the import of bmp and png files (sorry only those for the moment)
2) Solved converting bmp to png and back (Therefore the export to those formats)
3) Added brightness tool
4) Solved transparency (alpha chanel)
5) Working on transformations, rotations and...
6) ANIMATIONS! If I manage to do this you will have your map animated before importing it to ENIGMA!
This means you'll have scrolling backgrounds, animated trees, water, clouds and other stuff.