Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Warned, These are not a breakfast you would want to eat...  (Read 614 times)
Offline (Male) time-killer-games
Posted on: October 30, 2013, 10:01:47 AM

Contributor

View Profile Email
This is very old news, but if someone asks "do you know what a blue waffle is?" before they say "you don't wanna know" or "Google it" tell them it is a vaginal disease that looks so gross it makes the common man in a right mind nearly vomit. And instead of being tempted to Google image search that jank, do yourself a favor and prevent an upset stomach.
Offline (Male) Goombert
Reply #1 Posted on: October 30, 2013, 10:18:43 AM

Developer

View Profile
lol I've heard of that nasty thing a long time ago
I think it was Leonardo da Vinci who once said something along the lines of "If you build the robots, they will make games." or something to that effect.

Offline (Male) time-killer-games
Reply #2 Posted on: October 30, 2013, 01:39:18 PM

Contributor

View Profile Email
Same here but I thought it would be good to at least warn people that might not have. What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night with one of them in your face with cum drooling on your pillow? I'd seriously die. Also the cursor makes it hard to click the reply button but that's what she said.
Offline (Male) Jimmy_D
Reply #3 Posted on: January 25, 2014, 02:44:15 AM

View Profile
Oh you think ? I reckon vermin can't think can they ???

We learn so much here, I guess some of us will sleep less retarded...except you of course.

Thanks for the visuals.......Will keep that in mind next time I order blueberry flavoured scones!
Pages: 1
  Print