Poll
Question: Should we?
YESSSSSSSSS - 0 (0%)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - 1 (100%)
Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we add a timeout option to account settings?  (Read 844 times)
Offline (Male) Goombert
Posted on: May 16, 2013, 03:31:31 AM

Developer

View Profile
Yes we should I am getting annoyed with being told to proof read my posts more and being automatically timed out for my entire post to be gone, and the browser cache loosing it. We need an option for you to set your own timeout in your account settings, possibly to never if you so choose.  :)
I think it was Leonardo da Vinci who once said something along the lines of "If you build the robots, they will make games." or something to that effect.

Offline (Unknown gender) TheExDeus
Reply #1 Posted on: May 16, 2013, 05:08:02 AM

Developer

View Profile
I have never timed out during posting. When you log in you can set how long to be logged in. I check forever and so I don't log out for weeks (even on several PC's).
Offline (Male) Goombert
Reply #2 Posted on: May 16, 2013, 05:24:22 AM

Developer

View Profile
lololololol wow I can't believe I didn't see that, I feel like such a jackass   :D
I think it was Leonardo da Vinci who once said something along the lines of "If you build the robots, they will make games." or something to that effect.

Offline (Male) Josh @ Dreamland
Reply #3 Posted on: May 16, 2013, 06:13:43 AM

Prince of all Goldfish
Developer

View Profile Email
I've told you that was there seven times now.
"That is the single most cryptic piece of code I have ever seen." -Master PobbleWobble
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall, Friends of Voltaire
Offline (Male) DarkAceZ
Reply #4 Posted on: May 22, 2013, 08:24:43 PM

View Profile
KAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My Goodness! Is it 4:30? I'm supposed to be having a back, sack and crack!

[edit]
Offline (Male) Josh @ Dreamland
Reply #5 Posted on: May 23, 2013, 01:53:29 PM

Prince of all Goldfish
Developer

View Profile Email
"That is the single most cryptic piece of code I have ever seen." -Master PobbleWobble
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall, Friends of Voltaire
Offline (Male) Goombert
Reply #6 Posted on: May 24, 2013, 12:34:37 AM

Developer

View Profile

Looks like your trying to bend a spoon with your mind Josh, want some help with that?

Pages: 1
  Print