Pages: 1 2 »
  Print  
Author Topic: choose your channel operator!!!  (Read 3891 times)
Offline (Male) cheeseboy
Posted on: April 08, 2013, 01:21:47 PM

View Profile
Robert has shown that he is too immature and short fused to handle being a channel operator. Everytime he is on his period, he does something destructive. Some examples are him trashing the wiki and telling new users to "gtfo". Please remove his op and make #enigma a better channel :)
Offline (Male) cheeseboy
Reply #1 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 01:35:23 PM

View Profile
You're just proving how immature you are. The wiki belongs to noone. No matter how much you wrote.
Offline (Male) cheeseboy
Reply #2 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 01:40:50 PM

View Profile
You keep digging your own hole; I won't interfere.
Offline (Unknown gender) Orpheon
Reply #3 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 01:57:02 PM

View Profile
I don't know about the channel politics, but about the wiki it's true that he is one of the most productive writers on it. Removing admin status on it for him would be pretty backwards and inefficient, not to mention motivation-killing.
Offline (Male) cheeseboy
Reply #4 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 02:06:07 PM

View Profile
I don't know about the channel politics, but about the wiki it's true that he is one of the most productive writers on it. Removing admin status on it for him would be pretty backwards and inefficient, not to mention motivation-killing.

You weren't here that day but he was pissed off and he decided to conpletly trash the wiki. He thinks its his right to destroy the whole thing. Frankly I could care less about the wiki; However I don't think he should be an admin there either. This vote however is related to the channel not the wiki.
Offline (Male) cheeseboy
Reply #5 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 02:09:17 PM

View Profile
Whose the other two that even voted in this? And second of all your making not progress because my chanops isn't going to be removed.

And bribing Josh with $20 isn't going to get you anywhere either, so just /quit and /giveup  :-[
I thought you were a democratic person? If so you would resign based on the votes of the people. Only a communist dictator would refuse to resign in this situation.
Offline (Unknown gender) TheExDeus
Reply #6 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 02:25:27 PM

Developer

View Profile
This site is usually very immature, but I do think he should be moderated. So if he was intentionally destructive then of course his powers should revoked. At least temporarily. I also don't think that he should be getting git permissions for this reason either. While you can easily revert any intentional destructive action on GIT (and in site usually as well) it should still not be allowed.
Offline (Male) Josh @ Dreamland
Reply #7 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 02:40:10 PM

Prince of all Goldfish
Developer

View Profile Email
If you want to revoke my admin privileges, you can also stop using my intellectual property

I would just like to point out, again,

Quote from: The Wiki
Please note that all contributions to ENIGMA are considered to be released under the GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 (see ENIGMA:Copyrights for details). If you do not want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then do not submit it here.

This is a warning at the bottom of every page you edit. There's no such thing as intellectual property on a Wiki.

Anyway, carry on.
"That is the single most cryptic piece of code I have ever seen." -Master PobbleWobble
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall, Friends of Voltaire
Offline (Male) cheeseboy
Reply #8 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 02:40:39 PM

View Profile
I am a democratic person thus why I give everyone the chance to be an operator and earn their trust, you lost my trust when you went and wreaked havoc and fucked up the ban logs and stuff, you will never ever be an operator cheeseboy, and your quite frankly ruining the community for the rest of us as well.
5/7 people think you shouldn't be op. thats over a 70% disaproval rating. 85% if you remove the vote you cast for yourself. The people have spoken. Please resign.
Reply #9 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 02:48:48 PM

Prince of all Goldfish
Developer

View Profile Email
Trolled, cheeseboy.
"That is the single most cryptic piece of code I have ever seen." -Master PobbleWobble
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall, Friends of Voltaire
Offline (Male) cheeseboy
Reply #10 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 02:50:53 PM

View Profile
Good and I am not committing the finished Box2D either until you apologize.
I've looked at your box2d code and I don't aprove of that either. But thats another issue :P
Offline (Male) DaSpirit
Reply #11 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 04:15:18 PM

View Profile
Although I do think that Robert is a little immature sometimes, he does seem to do a lot of work for Enigma. I say we keep him and hope he finishes puberty soon. ;)
Offline (Unknown gender) TheExDeus
Reply #12 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 04:20:10 PM

Developer

View Profile
hope he finishes puberty soon.
Is there a cow we need to sacrifice?
Reply #13 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 05:07:08 PM

Prince of all Goldfish
Developer

View Profile Email
> I say we keep him and hope he finishes puberty soon.

But then we have menopause to worry about.
Offline (Male) DarkAceZ
Reply #14 Posted on: April 08, 2013, 07:47:23 PM

View Profile
bamping for interest
My Goodness! Is it 4:30? I'm supposed to be having a back, sack and crack!

[edit]
Pages: 1 2 »
  Print