Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New members  (Read 6116 times)
Offline (Male) Josh @ Dreamland
Reply #15 Posted on: March 24, 2012, 10:34:36 PM

Prince of all Goldfish
Developer

View Profile Email
They were never broken, Ism. Rusky replaced my Alure with the system Alure, assuming the system had an Alure. Hence, the trick is just to apt-get it. On Windows, lives will be much more complicated. But I'm sure this all fits into rusky's master plan of custom tailoring a fucking compiler environment.
"That is the single most cryptic piece of code I have ever seen." -Master PobbleWobble
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall, Friends of Voltaire
Offline (Unknown gender) TheExDeus
Reply #16 Posted on: March 25, 2012, 06:56:32 AM

Developer

View Profile
Windows has some path problems poly and cheese managed to kind of fix (with a 600mb zip). Maybe someone could look into that. I still want to update some of the functions and as I have the privilege now to do so, I will try that. Although first time gitting could end up a disaster.
Offline (Male) polygone
Reply #17 Posted on: March 25, 2012, 09:41:39 AM

Contributor

View Profile
It looks like no one is actually bothering to update the Windows 7z now at all so it's probably just going wind up staying as it is. You can blame cheeseboy and Josh and probably Rusky as well :)

However it is still usable if you want Harri and you can commit your functions (you've been added to the repo now in case you didn't know). But you will need to use the 600MB 7z: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26289275/enigma.7z

Just extract that, run git-bash and clone the main repo and then add LGM and the plugins folder to it  (you will actually see a repo already inside the 7z but that is connected to fundies repo you don't want to use that, in fact you should probably just delete it). It does all work fine except the sound, note though you need to run LGM from git-bash.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:45:34 AM by polygone » Logged
I honestly don't know wtf I'm talking about but hopefully I can muddle my way through.
Reply #18 Posted on: March 25, 2012, 09:43:50 AM

Prince of all Goldfish
Developer

View Profile Email
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo, polygone.

(user was banned for this post)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:57:08 AM by polygone » Logged
"That is the single most cryptic piece of code I have ever seen." -Master PobbleWobble
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall, Friends of Voltaire
Offline (Male) DarkAceZ
Reply #19 Posted on: March 26, 2012, 06:46:56 AM

View Profile
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo, polygone.

(user was banned for this post)
Polygone banned you.
My Goodness! Is it 4:30? I'm supposed to be having a back, sack and crack!

[edit]
Reply #20 Posted on: March 26, 2012, 07:32:05 AM

Prince of all Goldfish
Developer

View Profile Email
I doubt it.
Offline (Male) Alert
Reply #21 Posted on: April 16, 2012, 01:39:02 AM

AOL Instant Messenger - agmarkis
View Profile WWW
Gah! Return of the 180/182 IP's! I've been getting them as well. They are able to solve my captchas somehow.
my website is down :( but when it is up, i'll add a link
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print