I decided to start doing some work on JEIE and bring it up to speed with our other projects. This project was started as simply a basic cross-platform image editing program for those familiar with GM's. This is the first release in over two years, so please bare with me here. JEIE can be used as your GM or LateralGM image editor, or on its own as a separate program. We will probably never redistribute it as part of any official distribution, it will always be a separate program.
You can download the latest jar from the Extra Packages page.
Size: 162.72 KBChange Log 0.0.1
Regressions that were introduced in and then fixed in this version are not listed here.
1) Outlined resource handling class for i18n, image, and keyboard configuration.
2) Replaced all copyright headers with the doxygen format because it allows us to describe each file, among other tings. All copyright names were simply copied over and I added the copyright header to my new class, please double check I updated the copyright headers correctly.
3) Added tooltips to all buttons on the main toolbar.
4) Added missing keyboard shortcuts to every menu item I could.
5) Added translations everywhere I could.
6) Improved the unsaved changes dialog to have Yes (opens a save dialog), No (closes without saving), Cancel (stops the program from closing)
7) Added the missing edit menu where cut, copy, and paste should go in the future.
8) Translated the tool panel as well.
9) Added missing round rectangle tool (with the same arc width and height as GM) and the paintbrush tool suggested in #13
10) Implemented frame preferences handler to remember the maximized state and bounds of the window, uses the key "org/jeie"
11) Added a dialog that now asks for the size when creating a new image.
12) Added a jar description and manifest for building the application jar.