Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Importing lateralgm plugin into eclipse  (Read 414 times)
Offline (Unknown gender) egofree
Posted on: June 07, 2014, 03:03:33 AM
Contributor

View Profile Email
Hello,

I've downloaded source code of Lateralgm plugin from Github and imported into Eclipse workspace. I don't know how eclipse creates the project name (from the namespace ?), but currently it's ENIGMA. If you want to create the jar, you have the description.jardesc, but it needs the folder to be named lgmplugin. So you have to rename the folder. Is this normal ? I know it's not serious, but i am just wondering.
Offline (Male) Goombert
Reply #1 Posted on: June 07, 2014, 07:13:26 AM

Contributor

View Profile
I am having trouble understanding what you are asking egofree. Are you saying you can't right click the jardescription and just build the plugin? Also, you have set the build description to link LGM's jar and everything right?
Welcome to ENIGMO, the game engine built by fucking aliens.

Offline (Unknown gender) egofree
Reply #2 Posted on: June 07, 2014, 08:11:20 AM
Contributor

View Profile Email
I am having trouble understanding what you are asking egofree. Are you saying you can't right click the jardescription and just build the plugin? Also, you have set the build description to link LGM's jar and everything right?

If i right click on the description.jardesc and build the jar, it says 'Can't find the manifest'. It's because it is looking for /lgmplugin/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF", but by default the project in Eclipse is Enigma not lgmplugin. It's very easy to fix : i just have to rename the folder 'Enigma' into 'lgmplugin'. I was just wondering if it was always like this.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 08:12:51 AM by egofree » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print