Pages: « 1 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Screen bug? and help  (Read 4924 times)
Offline (Unknown gender) Seheiah
Reply #15 Posted on: June 06, 2014, 06:14:35 am

View Profile
Even if you use directx one, when i try to move the main hero at left he disappears..i think image_xscale=-1 does not work in directx.
As well in directx i can not see many of the background graphics like platforms...maybe a Z order problem?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 06:16:48 am by Seheiah » Logged
Offline (Male) Goombert
Reply #16 Posted on: June 06, 2014, 10:44:34 am

Developer

View Profile
I can confirm this issue exists the same for me, really wierd, it might have to do with fullscreen getting set before the window is initialized or something. I did change some of these things, but F4 should still work. Try tapping F4 in the game to window it, then F4 again to fullscreen it, then it should display correctly. I can't really tell yet if this is a regression but I can tell you we can fix it.
I think it was Leonardo da Vinci who once said something along the lines of "If you build the robots, they will make games." or something to that effect.

Reply #17 Posted on: June 06, 2014, 11:22:34 am

View Profile
Robert the instance creation code in rooms editor is broken as well.

And in directx some backgrounds objects are missing and image_xscale==-1 is not working
Offline (Male) Goombert
Reply #18 Posted on: June 06, 2014, 12:18:52 pm

Developer

View Profile
I don't know what you mean by broken but I just tested it and it seems to work fine, I put x = 5 in the creation code of an instance, and show_message(string(x)); inside its step event and it displayed the proper value.

Also, back on topic, this issue has nothing to do with graphics, it is a bug in the window code, I have also tested and can confirm it is not related to room switching, simply during startup of the game, probably because game settings are being initialized before something crucial.
I have submitted a bug report.
https://github.com/enigma-dev/enigma-dev/issues/742
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:23:58 pm by Robert B Colton » Logged
I think it was Leonardo da Vinci who once said something along the lines of "If you build the robots, they will make games." or something to that effect.

Reply #19 Posted on: June 06, 2014, 02:28:18 pm

View Profile
Robert...when i go to a room, objects tab and i push "instance creation code" button nothings happens...it should open the script window to write on it right?

About fullscreen bug...some versions before was working but if some rooms were not the same size , fullscreen was not working well because when changing from a  room to another with different size did not update properly the fullscreen and you get strange resolutions.
Offline (Unknown gender) TheExDeus
Reply #20 Posted on: June 06, 2014, 03:17:11 pm

Developer

View Profile
Robert...when i go to a room, objects tab and i push "instance creation code" button nothings happens...it should open the script window to write on it right?
You probably have to select an instance from the list if you do it this way. Works for me. I usually do it with mouse though - Ctrl+Right-Click->Creation Code.
Pages: « 1 2
  Print