ENIGMA Development Environment
Add focus wait to Zenity/KDialog (#2198)"
(at 2021-03-28 22:54:56;
Click here to view
Topic: Stable Branch/lgm16b5 (Read 1799 times)
January 19, 2016, 03:15:30 am
Location: Cappuccino, CA
Joined: Jan 2013
I am introducing a stable branch to LateralGM which only pulls in the most important fixes on top of lgm16b4. This version is not concerned with changing the look and feel and other aesthetic enhancements. It is concerned with code quality and functionality. It is mainly targeted at those who want a more stable LateralGM without all the bells and whistles that sometimes don't even whistle.
My commits are first introduced on page 24 at
Reasons to break support for older Java versions:
* getSelectedValues() is deprecated in favor of getSelectedValuesList() as of JDK 1.7 and these methods are used in ActionList
* SwingWorker was added in JDK 1.6
The first issues on this list are possible, but are considered to be less important or controversial:
These changes are not controversial, they are the first that should be done:
* Add shortcuts for Bold, Italic, Underline, and Alignment in Game Info editor.
* Add missing tooltips for toolbar buttons in game info/room editors.
* Change default Background color to white.
* Always asking to save changes, b4 regression. Likely the result of logical equality changes.
Being worked on:
* Closing the object/timeline frame or the action container does not close all open actions.
Cherry pick IsmAvatar commits:
* Can't open the same type of action frame twice and new actions are not selected because of logical equality.
Fixed by original maintainers (we want to branch from after these were fixed):
Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:08:45 am by Goombert
I think it was Leonardo da Vinci who once said something along the lines of "If you build the robots, they will make games." or something to that effect.