ENIGMA Development Environment
Website is in read-only mode due to a recent attack.

Pages: « 1 2
  Print  
Author Topic: LateralGM Theming  (Read 2597 times)
Offline (Male) Goombert
Reply #15 Posted on: May 15, 2013, 10:21:45 PM

Developer

View Profile
I have now also merged in JoshEdit, this will fix all current bugs with the script editor and allow syntax highlighting customization as well as code folding. I have so fared fixed a few issues and added the context menu and made line numbering align right of the content area and be less in your face.

@IsmAvatar I had to to comment out a few @Override statements in org.lateralgm.joshedit .java files because it was erorring for me and telling me to remove them, Josh said this may have future implications on LGM. I replaced them with //r@Override so you can easily find them with regexp.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 02:29:24 AM by Robert B Colton » Logged
I think it was Leonardo da Vinci who once said something along the lines of "If you build the robots, they will make games." or something to that effect.

Offline (Female) IsmAvatar
Reply #16 Posted on: May 20, 2013, 11:15:12 AM

LateralGM Developer
LGM Developer

View Profile Email
The Override tag will not directly cause any implications. They simply prevent the programmer from doing something stupid like mistyping an override function (capitalization, for example) and ending up with inherited behavior when you thought you overrode it. They're just a preventitive measure, so to remove them will not break anything.
Pages: « 1 2
  Print