Yeah, I know some of you will hate me for posting this, but I really want to find out how far you guys are on this.
I know that:
• Your current parser is fucked for whatever reason, so you need to rewrite it
• You support a decent amount of GML
• You have iOS and Android ports that I have no idea how to take advantage of.
What I don't know:
• What does enigma NOT support (in GML and GM functions, etc?)
• How to take advantage of the iOS and Android ports.
• How to write and hopefully include ENIGMA extensions with ENIGMA. 39dll/39dylib are multiplatform and licensed with the GNU-GPL, and they provide multiplayer.
What I think you guys should do:
• Provide compiled executables. This whole jar-build mess makes stuff harder and less user-friendly. I know that not providing compiled shit makes the updates come faster but tbh I'd rather have the updates take more time and save CPU cycles than waste time on my machine while it's stuck and frozen building god knows what.
I know right now the project is pretty Alpha at the moment, but it's still fun to mess around with ENIGMA from time to time to see what has changed.