Create the page "View variables" on this wiki!
- Lgm/messages.properties GameSettingFrame.UNINITZERO=Treat uninitialized variables as 0 RoomFrame.VIEW=View29 KB (3,948 words) - 00:09, 14 September 2011
- GM format Treat uninitialized variables as value 0 (evil!) (0) <541+> View X (min 0, 0)21 KB (2,760 words) - 06:39, 10 March 2012
- Input ...se_y]] gives the position of the mouse relative to the room or the current view. In general, they are updated at least once a step, namely at the end of th2 KB (250 words) - 12:59, 9 September 2017
- 3D for GML: Sniper zoom ... value that determines whether zoom is on or off. When zoom is on, we will view the world as if seen through the sniper scope. You should be familiar with As you can see, four new variables have become available: angle, aspect, znear and zfar. It’s the angle valu5 KB (789 words) - 03:10, 15 November 2013
- Views ...ed to display a region in your game world. By default, a room contains one view which displays the entire content of the room on a window of equal size. Th ...Object|view object]] with a [[#View_Border|view border]] and [[#View_Speed|view speed]].8 KB (1,312 words) - 05:16, 9 September 2017
- Lgm/messages es.properties GameSettingFrame.UNINITZERO=Treat uninitialized variables as 0 RoomFrame.VIEW=View29 KB (3,920 words) - 06:22, 28 September 2018