This article is an overview of developing related projects that can communicate with the main engine and compiler. It is also imperative that one understand the IDE plugin interface before attempting development of any of the IDE projects.
- EGM, ENIGMA Game (yaml based; also supports (de)compression)
- EGP, ENIGMA Project (uncompressed, easy to modify externally)
Game Maker Formats
All the game maker formats support (de)compression.
- GMK, traditional binary project format
- GMX, XML based uncompressed format
- GMZ, 7ZIP compression based format, just a ZIP of the GMX Format