This directory contains additionally directories implementing several functions, including the all-important
Systems under this directory are required to implement the game's
main() function. It should call
enigma::initialize_everything() once, then set up its displays and input methods before entering its main loop, in which it should invoke
enigma::ENIGMA_events(). At the end of the main loop, before disposing everything and before program close, it should make one final call to
- This method should write the name of the running module to exenamehere.
- This method should take an integer framerate and perform the necessary operations to limit fps to that rate.
- This method is called at load time. It allows for initializing arrays for input.
These next functions are standard GML that are an integral part of the system. Each instance must implement these, even if they are unable to do anything on the target platform.
- This obviously displays an error message.
- It should offer a button to end the game.
- This function sets the game window caption, if there is a place reserved for such.
- This function should resize the window, meaning a lowered resolution if the device displays all windows full screen.