The following items are listed in order of desire
- User events
- Working volume slider in LGM along with working sound_volume
- Non-Gapping tile system
- Particle systems
- Ability to have spaces in resource names
- Pixel perfect collisions (or equivalent)
- Thoughtfulness for others: On Windows, at least, there could be an option in LGM to use a packed OpenAL or to require OpenAL be installed.
21/M/US That's about all you cared about anyway.
I am currently in college studying in Computer Science (with interest in software engineering). I am just a hobbyist programmer and game developer at the moment. I have no plan on pursuing game development as a career, but instead (as noted above) software development working for The Man. I've written a handful of games, mostly written in GameMaker, none of them really good.
I'm in the IRC a lot. I am mainly a "tester", bug discoverer, Josh-annoyer, but I have made some small contributions to ENIGMA and LGM. I am not experienced in the slightest with C++ and hope to be able to contribute some more in the future.
- Wrote the first version of the Java e-YAML parser
- Minor Windows bug fixes
- Implemented some file functions for Windows
- Added font colors to the game information editor