First, check our Troubleshooting to make sure your problem isn't already listed there.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if there may be an answer for your question.
- Our IRC channel (#enigma on irc.freenode.net) is always active and almost always has a developer present to help with your needs, if they're not too busy developing.
- Our Forums are frequently checked, and you can be sure to get a fairly quick response. Our forums can get inactive at times, but they're still frequently checked.
- If you are certain that your problem is a bug, report it.
- If you have a suggestion, see Suggestions.
- If you are most comfortable using email, we don't really have a shared email line, but our developers are always willing to answer emails directly, so just find the developer most closely related to your question. A list of developers can be found here: ENIGMA#The ENIGMA Team. Unfortunately, we don't have a central database of email addresses yet, so in the meantime, you can either email IsmAvatar or Josh @ Dreamland and they'll either answer your question directly or redirect you as needed.
|Language:||English • Español • Italiano|